- Quail flavoured powder for addition to food items.
- Supplies essential vitamins, salts and energy during times of exhaustion and dehydration from hunting, travel, disease and injury in falcons.
- To be used where the diet is insufficient to provide enough vitamins, salts or energy to support the bird during temperature changes, transport, hunting and during and after disease or injury.
- When stressed, all birds will dehydrate and go into energy deficit.
- Speedy recovery from these symptoms needs careful attention to diet and water intake.
- Size: 3.5oz/100g.
Expert advice from My Green Chapter
Minerals and vitamins are an important part of the falcon’s diet, and either deficiencies or imbalances can cause health problems.
My Green Chapter recommends
It is never enough to feed just raw meat for a falcon. Captive raptors must be fed either whole animals, usually birds (e.g. quails, day-old chicks) or mammals (mice, rats, etc).
Vitamins (A , B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, D, E), minerals (copper, cobalt, iron, manganese, potassium, zinc), amino acids (lysine, methionine, choline chloride, histidine, threonine, isoleucine).
- Frozen Mouse Pups 2g - 1kg Pack
- Ex-Layer Quail HEAVY
- Large Rats 250-350g Eco Pack 5 pcs